ASWT Delhi India collects information from the users in a number of ways, for example when the user:
While forwarding a donation for ASWT Delhi India the well-wishers have to submit some personal information as it would help us ensuring genuine contributions:
ASWT Delhi India does not collect or record the user's personal information unless he/she chooses to provide it.
1. General browsing of ASWT Delhi India websites are anonymous and it does not register the user's personal information except the time, date and place of visits and the name of internet service provider. This data is used only for statistics and diagnosis.
2. By signing up for various services offered by ASWT Delhi India, the user explicitly authorizes us to collect information based on the user's usage. The information is used to help provide a better experience to the user and is used as per the user's specified instructions.
3. ASWT Delhi India keeps the user information strictly confidential and this information is secured safely. All relevant information collected through ASWT Delhi India website is handled and used by internal and authorized officials only. It is never shared with any external agencies or third-party individuals.
4. ASWT Delhi India uses the information given to it in the following ways:
5. Usually, ASWT Delhi India does not store user data. In case of specific sign-ups, the data is stored as per user request. The user can opt to delete all the information he/she has provided by simply requesting such by mail. All information, without exception, will be deleted in two working days.
Individuals who join ASWT Delhi India's mailing lists via its website or through its campaigning engagements are added to its email database. ASWT Delhi India does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
1. Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by ASWT Delhi India when a user visits the website. These will be placed in the hard disk of the user's computer and enable ASWT Delhi India to recognise the user when he/she visits the website again.
2. The user can configure his/her browser so that it responds to cookies the way he/she deems fit.
1. ASWT Delhi India uses well-recognised and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that the donor's browser is able to support.
2. Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
1. ASWT Delhi India uses a number of external web services on its site to display content within its web pages. For example, to display video it uses YouTube. As with the social media buttons, ASWT Delhi India cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on the user's consumption of the content embedded on its site.
3. ASWT Delhi India is not expressly or impliedly responsible for, or liable to any loss or damage caused to a user by the collection, use and retention of Personal Information by such website in any manner whatsoever. It is important that the users review the privacy policies of all websites they visit before disclosing any information to such websites.
Welcome to this web-sites of ASWT DELHI INDIA. We make public our policy on refund and cancellation of donations received for the social cause on payment gateway as under:-
Use of this site is provided by ASWT DELHI INDIA subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
ASWT DELHI INDIA reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to ASWT DELHI INDIA are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will ASWT DELHI INDIA be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
ASWT DELHI INDIA does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from ASWT DELHI INDIA. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by ASWT DELHI INDIA to use any item displayed.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not ASWT DELHI INDIA). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
ASWT DELHI INDIA takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and ASWT DELHI INDIA has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that ASWT DELHI INDIA approves of or endorses any other third-party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately. Ardh Sainik Welfare Trust DELHI INDIA for Social Welfare Services is a registered at
D-14/77, 1st and 2nd Floor, Sector – 8, Rohini, Delhi - 110085
(Near East Rohini metro station)
Phone : +91-11-41101522, 8800001247